Evolutionary change management training with the experts
- What you need to know about evolutionary change management
- In-depth coverage of Kanban principles & practices
- Tools & techniques for implementing Kanban successfully and sustainably
- Focus on real-life case studies from finance & technology businesses
- Leadership skills to realise the full potential of Kanban
What’s it all about?
The Kanban Change Leadership (KCL) course is a 3-day intensive training related to the book “Kanban in IT. Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement” and is led by the authors.
You will be shown how to introduce Kanban into enterprises, successfully and sustainably. What makes the difference is the necessary Kanban knowledge paired with change leadership know-how.
Who should attend?
Line managers and key players – in fact anyone who is keen to lead your organisation towards less work-in-progress and more business value.
What qualifications are needed?
Some formal training in Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Lean product development process plus a minimum of 6 months’ practice in applying this, or reasonable equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
Improve your leadership know-how and practice the change management skills needed for the successful introduction and professional operation of your Kanban system.
By working on real-life case studies you will discover how to:
- Start where you are.
- Mindfully identify your current situation.
- Clarify the business value of Kanban by learning the principles and core practices of evolutionary change management.
- Build on your personal strengths and the power of a guiding coalition to drive your change initiative.
- Identify, address and involve the most important stakeholders of your initiative.
- Make sure that everybody stays on board of your kaizen mission.
And for your organisation?
- Build the prerequisites for a successful implementation of Kanban.
- Combine technical, process-orientated and people-related skills.
- Foster good practices of stakeholder management.
- Strengthen a lean approach that consistently focuses on customer value.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
Meet the trainers
Dr. Klaus Leopold is a computer scientist with many years of experience in the IT industry. He is the co-author of the book ‘Kanban in IT: Achieving a Culture of Continuous Improvement’ (in German) and an LKU-accredited Kanban trainer and Kanban coach with LEANability (www.LEANability.com). His main interest is painless evolutionary change leadership using the Kanban method. Klaus is co-founder of the Limited WIP Society Austria and the Swiss Limited WIP Society. He publishes his current thoughts on his blog www.klausleopold.com. You can follow him at @klausleopold.
Dr Sigi Kaltenecker is an Organisational Development consultant based in Vienna. He focusses on leadership in the finance and IT sectors, helping organisations to manage the changes inherent in a move to Agile and Lean methods. He is the co-author of the book ‘Kanban in IT: Achieving a Culture of Continuous Improvement’ (in German). He is co-editor of the Platform for Agile Management. He is a regular visitor to South Africa both as a conference speaker and a leadership trainer.You can follow him at @sigikaltenecker.
Kanban Change Leadership – 2-minute time-lapse video of the training