Scrum Sense offers premium Agile and Scrum training and is a
leading consultant on Agile methodologies to businesses large and small.
Scrum Sense offers Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Product Owner Courses, taught by Certified Scrum Trainer, Peter Hundermark.
Scrum Sense also offers Foundation and Advanced Kanban Courses taught by LKU-accredited Kanban trainer, Dr. Klaus Leopold.
We consult to organisations large and small that have a passion to become more agile. They recognise that agility is the key to surviving in a changing world.
We use Agile and Lean methods such as Scrum and Kanban in combination with conventional organisational development techniques.
- I like that the training facilitates learning in an agile way. The flight levels and classes of service added the most value in terms of areas of uncertainty. My learning over the 3 days equips me with enough to make meaningful change.Richard Askham, Internet Solutions (Kanban Change Leadership)
- Thank you! Enjoyed learning about the perspectives & processes of Scrum. Enjoyed the interactions and challenging discussions. Scrum is dynamic & organic and I look forward to learning more to better facilitate the team. All the Best.Michelle Riley, Dariel Solutions, (Certified Scrum Master Course)
- Energising, refreshing ideas/techniques which can practically implement & aid in Leading Self Organised Teams. Highly recommend!Melany Hassett, Team Lead and CSM, Derivco (LST course)
- Fab! Learned a lot. Facilitation was great + helped ito driving home a new learned skill set.Samantha Payne, Absa (Certified Scrum Master Course)
- Enlightening - clearer vision of my role in team. Recommend. Wish whole team could attend.Ulindi Van Zyl, Derivco (Certified Scrum Product Owner Course)
- Agile will change your role as a manager. Embrace this change early enough with the right tools: The LST masterclass is your hardware store!Ryan Herd, BPM & Workflow Manager, Silica (LST course)
Peter has led numerous projects for high-profile organisations in South Africa and North America. He has worked with iterative and incremental software development processes since 1999, focusing on Scrum and Agile practices since 2006. He started Scrum Sense in 2007. He has introduced Scrum into scores of development teams locally and in Brazil. He leads certified Scrum training classes in South Africa and elsewhere. He is a Certified Scrum Coach and Certified Scrum Trainer.
Dillon comes from a commercial and e-commerce background and has fulfilled varied roles during his career, whilst living in the UK for 12 years. During this time, Dillon discovered Scrum, born through frustrations of managing software development projects using the traditional waterfall approach. Dillon's passion and dedication enables him to share his experience by helping and coaching individuals, teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Management Teams in the Lean and Agile approach. He is currently a committee member of the Johannesburg chapter of the Scrum User Group of South Africa and runs an Agile Breakfast meet-up group in Sandton.
Joanne is passionate about helping teams and people grow and improve. She is a graduate of PSL (Problem Solving Leadership) and has worked for more than a decade in the software industry in all areas of software development. Interested in both people and process improvement, she is continuously learning and finding better ways to solve problems. Joanne has been a Scrum Master and Agile coach since 2009. She is a committee member of the Johannesburg chapter of the Scrum User Group of South Africa and was a speaker at the Scrum Gathering in Cape Town in 2013.